Saturday 25 September 2010

I like big butts

Lewis wears cloth nappies which mean his little bottom is slightly more padded than a disposable nappy covered baby bottom. For the most part we find trousers that fit him but most baby clothes these days are not designed for a cloth nappy bum. I came across this pattern for 'big butt baby pants' on this great blog and I decided to give it a go. Voila!

I am not very good at sewing clothes but this pattern has great instructions. I used left over Anna Maria Horner fabric for Sarah's birthday quilt. I can't wait to make more!

Lewis the model demanding grapes as payment.


Lewis modeling the added rear panel

Lewis took them for a test drive this morning and proclaimed them good for skateboarding,


good for exploring the jungle,

and good for a relaxing stroll



I love the little cuffs...


No comments:

Post a Comment